Monday, June 20, 2011

X-men

Real Name: Piotr (Peter) Nikolaievitch Rasputin
Codename: Colossus

Real name: Raven Darkholme
Codename:Mystique.

&-A Wolverine quickie :)

*edit: Ororo Monroe a.k.a Storm. I'm getting more excited taking breaks and doing these than my actual projects haha

Always been an X-men fan above all other superheroes.I remember when I was like 6 or 7 my older brother,sister and cousins always having the comics-I used to steal em' when they weren't home and draw Jubilee and Wolverine they were my favourite characters .Woke up at 4 today so I decided to draw up a Colossus to get looose. Excuse the failed anatomy :).Happy monday.Enjoy.
-GG

5 comments:

  1. Looooove the Mystique one... I might have to do some X-Men drawings now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are aweeesome! i love how stocky wolvie is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Colossus caught my attention, but Mystique is fucking awesome, great work. I was actually thinking about doing a Wolverine myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. das wassup..nice shapes on the wolverine dude

    ReplyDelete